Decisions, decisions, decisions. Here in Oregon we have no shortage of delicious dining options to choose from and Elliott, Powell, Baden and Baker is fortunate to call many of them our valued insureds. So whether you are in the mood for a sit down steak dinner or a slice of pizza on the run, here are just a few favorite recommendations from the team here at EPB&B;
- Laurelhurst Market | Portland Steakhouse & Butcher Shop. “Best steak I have ever had,” raves EPB&B Commercial Lines Account Manager, Ronni Phillips about the Portland steakhouse and butcher shop. “They know good meat.”
- Pepino’s Fresh Mexican Grill. “Good Mexican food at great prices,” says Phillips of another of her fav food finds (yes, she gets two picks). “I love their combo plates when I can’t decide on what I want.
- HOTLIPS Pizza. You cannot beat it”, Jill Perucca, EPB&B’s Vice President of Operations, says of the handcrafted pies, “and for a night in, they deliver beer and wine too!”
- Crossroads Coffee Cafe. I’ve been going to Crossroads for over twenty years,” say Lori Dryer, EPB&B Personal Lines Account Manager of the one time coffee stand turned brick and mortar. “It has a cozy atmosphere and the best part is when the owner Bonnie, hands you your coffee with a “have a blessed day.”
- Cannon Beach Bakery. “I start every morning I am at the coast at the Cannon Beach Bakery,” says EPB&B President, Marc Baker, “sometimes with a flakey marionberry turnover, sometimes with a spicy sailor jack, um….most of the time with both.”
Thank you for supporting our local restaurants. Mangia, bon apetitie and chow down.