epbb.com’s personal lines quote system, and epbb.com’s vcheck system, are hosted off-site. These systems are protected by a secure SSL certificate. EPB&B has vetted these systems to the best of our ability for information security purposes. However, as EPB&B does not own these systems, we do not guarantee that information entered via these systems is protected from any privacy breaches. Your use of these systems indicates that you agree with this statement.
Note that the epbb.com web site itself is not protected by any encryption technology (such as an SSL certificate). Any information you send us via a form on epbb.com is inherently not private data. You should exercise caution when using epbb.com to send any personal identifying information. Such information may include (but is not limited to) Social Security Number, drivers’ license numbers, and financial information. All forms hosted on epbb.com explicitly exclude asking personal identifying information. Your use of these forms indicates that you agree with this statement.
EPB&B will not be held responsible for any keyloggers or any user-side security issues.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON THE EPBB.COM SITE.
Terms & Conditions
I understand that any insurance terms and definitions are meant for general informational purposes and not meant as specific advice or recommendations. For detailed information, it is my responsibility to contact “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.”
I understand that no coverage will be assumed bound or covered until I have received written or verbal confirmation from “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.”.
I understand that “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.” will receive documentation of all service requests, requests for information or declination for additional information which may become part of my customer file.
I understand that “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.” will process service requests based on information provided through this site, and that I will receive confirmation of all changes to my coverage. I authorize all such changes, and assume the responsibility of notifying “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.” in the event of errors or misunderstandings.
- Guarantee of privacy of client information and all privacy language.
- “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.” will handle service requests in good faith based on registration information. All service requests will be confirmed to the client and they must contact “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.” in case of error.
- Client is responsible for updating email address and other information in the event of change.
- Insurance terms, descriptions of coverage and other insurance information is not meant to be complete, and the client should either contact “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.” or read their policy for complete information.
- All insurance and non-insurance information is for general purposes and may not be up-to-date or complete. “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc.” is not responsible for information in sites linked.
- No changes will be considered to be bound until the client has received confirmation from “Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc”.
Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc. is licensed to do business in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, GA, ID, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
We work hard to ensure this Site conforms with the prevailing Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Standards to AA level – Currently at WCAG 2.1 AA. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the Site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Site, please contact us.
Our Privacy Policies and Practices
We do not sell client information for any reason whatsoever.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on application or other forms;
- information about your transactions with us; and
- information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We will not disclose non-public personal information about you to others unless the disclosure is necessary to conduct our business and is permitted by law.
We recognize that SPAM is an ever-growing problem. We protect your email address as is it were our own. We do not share email addresses with anyone. All email addresses are stored on secure servers with multiple layers of protection. By sharing your email with us, you consent to periodic newsletters and communications from Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker Inc. You can always opt out of these communications by sending an email to info at EPBB.com.
We thank you for the confidence you have placed in us and are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality.