Baker Family Foundation
Baker Family Foundation. Keeping the mission of community giving at the forefront, the Baker Family Foundation was established in 2022 by Elliott, Powell, Baden and Baker President Marc Baker with the mission of providing an accessible way to provide financial support to small, local, non-profit organizations that provide services to those in need in our community.
The Baker Family Foundation is a 501c3 that works in conjunction with Elliott, Powell, Baden and Baker, Inc. Community donations and corporate sponsorship money donated to the Baker Family Foundation are funneled directly to the local charitable organization EPB&B so generously supports.
OUR IDEAL PARTNERS:
- Have a track record of effective work directly related to our funding priorities.
- Have effective leadership that engages a base of community support.
- Are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in their organization.
- Will ensure money received will be funneled directly to people in need.
- Are a Non Profit agency recognized as a 501(c)3 tax-exempt by the IRS
- Seek funding for work that takes place in Oregon and SW Washington
- Have an annual operating budget of $500,000 or less.
Non Profits interested in receiving grant money from BFF may apply below:
Baker Family Foundation does not unlawfully discriminate internally (in its administrative and program operations) or externally (in the provision of services) based on race, political orientation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or mental or physical disability or any other status prohibited by applicable law.