Safeco iPhone App
Published on Tuesday, 08 February 2011 20:00
If you were involved in a car accident, would you have the presence of mind to gather all of the critical information necessary for filing your claim? If a tree fell on your house, would you know what to do?
For Safeco policyholders, life just got easier. With the new application for iPhones, you’re able to document accident details and so much more:
- Capture information and photos of your car or home immediately after an incident. All you have to do is type in or photograph the relevant information, then, once you’ve spoken with one of our claims professionals, you can e-mail the information to our Claims department.
- Check the status of your claims and contact your claims adjuster.
- View your policy information and auto insurance ID card. Please note that state governments do not yet accept digital displays as proof of insurance.* If you are a policyholder, see your agency’s information and contact them directly.
- Find a nearby agent with the handy map feature, or search for one by zip code.
- Get support when you need it. On-the-go information about roadside assistance, water damage, windshield repairs and more. Safeco and Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker are there for you when the unexpected happens.